Blogs > Lighten Up With Jean

Jean Toth of Eastlake is a 65-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 2

I am really late with my blog. First of all I'm am not a good blogger - this is new to me.
Next, I have had one busy week. I'm keeping track of all the food and calories that I eat.
This way I stay in my limits. I've been reading about modifying behaviors and hope that
this is going to be a permanent way of life not just another yo-yo attempt at losing weight.

I have been working on Jaime Brenkus' Get Lean in 15. I've also found another book that
I love "Sink Reflections". My house is cluttered and messy and this is hopefully another was
of trimming down.

So with all my 'new' endeavors, I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew. To stay relaxed
I'm trying to work on my hobby of crafting a few days a week too!

Life is full but that is great. My best friend, Geo, is helping me stay focused. Thanks Sweetheart.
Talk to you later this week. jet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home