Blogs > Lighten Up With Jean

Jean Toth of Eastlake is a 65-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 3


I almost forgot to blog again. I'm still keeping track of all the food and calories that I eat.
This week I've increased my walking and followed a Dr Oz "You on a Diet" DVD.
Thanks for the heads up on Jaime Brenkus being on Dr Oz. I did watch the show. I've not tried the
exercises he suggested yet but I hope to incorporate it next week when I'm a little more limber.

My hobby of card crafting has helped me keep my mind off food and I have learned more in one week
than I did in 3 months.

Geo, God bless him, is my best helper reminding my to exercise and blog. Again, thanks Sweetheart.
I will really need to find a wonderful Valentine gift for you. Talk with you next week. jet


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home