Blogs > Lighten Up With Jean

Jean Toth of Eastlake is a 65-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Rough week

This was one tough week.
Sunday: Chinese New Year/a Birthday Party
            The hostess did not have too many healthy foods to choose from.
            Thank heavens I took a low fat broccoli salad. I broke down and had 2 cupcakes. I took off the frosting on both!
Tuesday: Mardi Gras: Pawckis yikes fattening. I ate an apple one.
Ash Wednesday: Didn't eat much at all
Thursday had flu like symptoms. Fed a fever, starve a cold???
Today:  Full blown cold. Soups and liquids.

It will get better. The scale was going down and was doing well with non scale achievements. Now I need to regroup. Tomorrow I can start over. Next week, jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home