Blogs > Lighten Up With Jean

Jean Toth of Eastlake is a 65-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, May 27, 2013

weekly uodate

Hi,

Hope you had a nice Memorial Day Weekend. Thank you all Vets and active members of the armed services either in our group or any of your family members. They work really hard and I can't give them enough kudos!

It has been one active week working out and in our big yard. Today I finished planting the garden and all the flower pots. I still have 2 plants to go but I have about 35 more feet of flower garden beds to weed. 2 years ago I broke my write and that ended the weeding that year. Then last year, I never got near to getting caught up because I was out of shape and it was hot. This year I have a plan and a schedule not matter the outside temperature.

Take care talk to you soon. j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home